Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy power shower G1000 help pls

• 05-05-2024 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

Can anybody with knowledge help?

Have this shower...its pumping water...operating ok switch working but no hot water whatsoever....

My questions

1. How to remove the front panel...the power knob seems to be stuck
    2. Is there a straight unit replacement that will not involve demolition of my bathroom shower wall?
    3. Could it be easy fix?

Please anyone can help? I just got the house and its gone ..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

No hot water suggests failed thermostatic cartridge or airlock on the hot side.

There is no direct replacement for this model. I believe the Triton Novel SR might be the closest but even this will require pipework behind the shower to be altered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Thank you....would you know if any Mira range would fit the plumbing? As they have as well left side water feed... I was trying to avoid cutting the wall... ;(((

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Mira power shower only come with a 12 months warranty. The pipes will be on the correct side but the pipes still need to altered because hot and cold don't match up to you shower. The Triton is a closer match, is a silent shower and has a 2 years parts and labour warranty. I'd take the triton any day over the mira

Advertisement