Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddypower, lottery bets in advance

Options
  • 06-05-2024 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

I know that you can select Tuesday and Friday for the euromillions , but only for that week.

I'll be abroad next month to a country that blocks online gambling so trying to sort this out. Last time I got a family member to do this but would like to know if there is another way.

I know a vpn may work but it's against there terms I think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

If possible, why not drop into one of their high street shops and do your lotto bets there? Some lotto bet slips used to have a box for total number of draws for customers who would like to play several draws into the future. If that's not an option you could simply put your Euromillions bet on a regular betting slip together with the dates of the draws you intend to play.

Advertisement