Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Fit Japanese import front break calipers

Options
  • 06-05-2024 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

Garage couldn't find a break calipers for my Honda fit 2012 (DAA-GP1) improted from Japanese as he tried 2 different versions and looking for 3rd version to come in after 10 days. I'm not expert but I could understand theoritically. Seems genuine Honda in Dublin gave up as well and asked to wait for 6 months. I asked garage dude to use any calipers avialable in market that can fit and need not be exact Honda one, but dude said we need to find the right one as it could have bad consequences like strong or week break. 

Is there anyone with such experience and found a way around?

Does any other brand calipers fit honda fit model from japan in europe?

Any direction would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

-Ajay

Comments

Advertisement