Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ethna Viney

Options
  • 06-05-2024 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,826 ✭✭✭✭

I read yesterday that the late Michael Viney's wife died recently. They say behind every good man is a better woman, well reading about her life story and various accomplishments it might just have been true! RIP to her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mykrodot

thanks for your post, I am just back from Portugal today so would have missed the notice in yesterday's paper. I've just read the article in the Irish Times about Ethna, she sounds like a tremendous woman in her own right. I was a huge fan of Michael Viney and have been at Thallabawn many times. They picked a beautiful place to live and to die. RIP to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭elperello

A really special couple who were ahead of their time and an inspiration to so many.

RIP Ethna and Michael.

Advertisement