Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term parking

Options
  • 07-05-2024 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭

Need to pickup a relative from Dublin Airport,would i be ok to just pay on the day,don't want to get clamped. Does it be busy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭JVince

so much easier to find the information specific to your request on the official dublin airport parking website

• Registered Users Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Is your relative is in good health and not too luggage laden?

Park up outside the airport, with the plane spotters, and watch the planes takeoff & land. Get relative to fire you a text when they're out of the terminal and collect them at the church/Mc Donalds/departures.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

I was picking up at the airport recently (a Sunday afternoon) and parked in the Short Term A Terminal 1 carpark. Think it was 3.50 for first hour and €4 per hour afterwards. Can only book it for a day(s) on the website and at that it said sold out but there was plenty spaces there to just enter and pay at the machines, turn right inside the corridor and you're at the carpark so very close. A little further away is the Short Term C car park. If you do choose this then as you approach up the slight hill and see the cars at the Terminal drop-off set down area along the left up ahead, keep right at the slight fork (you can be in the right lane before this) and follow the P sign for parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TaliyahGarrett

Dublin Airport can get busy, especially during peak times. If you're picking up a relative, it's usually fine to pay on the day for parking. Just make sure to allow some extra time in case it's crowded. I've done this a few times without any issues.

Advertisement