Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish citizenship e-vetting form; Cant find Person Id and application number in required format

Options
  • 08-05-2024 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I am in the process of applying for Irish citizenship by naturalization. I received an email from Immigration asking me to submit e-vetting form on the ISD portal. It also mentioned i would be receiving a letter mail from the immigration, which i presume would have my Prerson Id and the application number in reqiured format.

Its been 3+ weeks now i havent received any letter from them, i also tried emailing citizenshipvetting@justice.ie (3 times in last 2 weeks), they took the time to tell me not to email multiple times as it takes up their resources, but did not address my query unfortunately 🙂
    Wondering if anyone knows whom i can reach out to in this regards.

Many thanks…

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ca5p3r

Idealy you should get an acknowledgement email with attached pdf having person id and your application number. If you haven't received that yet, I would sugest to email them on citizenshipinfo@justice.ie and customersupport@citizenship.cloud.gov.ie and ask for required info.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mandal

Finally, after 6 emails over 6 weeks, i received the pdf attachment containing my person id and application number in required format. Feels like i lost a lot of time.
    Thanks to the employee who addressed my concern at last, they deserve a raise😄

Advertisement