Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discussion on immigration thread ban closed.

Options
  • 08-05-2024 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Morning, could someone please state why the thread was closed, preferably on the thread for everyone to see. Please.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Mike said he’d close it if there weren’t any “constructive points” being made. I guess when it just descended into bickering, and snide comments, it was closed.

But you still have your ‘moderator bias’ thread open, so there’s that.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

Suppoe it was going nowhere anyway. No change to the biases towards one side.

At Least some can enjoy all the threads about immigration now totally unchallenged as most who argue against It are not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Because they couldn’t get their points across without breaking the rules?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mike

I already stated why I would close the thread on that thread. Please do not start another conversation on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement