Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ilight lighting system

Options
  • 09-05-2024 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I've moved into a house which has a kitchen and rear extension which was added in 2012. The previous owner had an ilight system installed to control the lighting in this new area, but apart from dimming, it appears that no customisation was made to the buttons. There is a port, like an rj12, behind each of the three switch panels and on the main unit, which is in a nearby cupboard. Is anyone familiar with this system and could recommend the requisite cable and software. I am reasonably tech savvy, so could take advice to tailoring it myself or facilitate a remote access, which might be preferable as I'm in West Mayo. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Advertisement