Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with BISS application

Options
  • 09-05-2024 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭

So we do this ourselves every year. Maybe someone who also does this themselves can help.

BISS is paid on entitlements but CRISS and Eco Scheme is paid on eligible hectares. However when it comes to the final summary page, all my area is the same claim, while my CRISS should be the higher area. I hope this makes sense. Anyone know how I can change it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

Have you added all your land.

Are you saying your hectares is the same as your entitlement position. Your entitlements may match your total hectares.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭Sugarbowl

How do I put it…. I have less entitlements than total hectares. I am of the understanding that I should get the standard 30 hectares payment on CRISS as I have the hectares to match it but it is set at a lower rate - the same number as my entitlements. That’s the figure I need to change. I contacted the Dept last year at payment time when I noticed the mistake and was told that was what I submitted on my application. I can contact them again. Just wondering if anyone had similar issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭hopeso

How far through the online application did you go? As far as I remember, there's a section towards the end of the application where you can make changes, and submit maps if necessary. Maybe you can do what you need to do there?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭Sugarbowl

Yeah I got to the last page where there was a summary of the schemes I entered and that’s where I saw my problem. Maybe a few more clicks before submit might let me do it. Thanks for suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

Check your land details to make sure they are correct.

There are eligible hectares and you can edit the claimed area. If you have eligible area (and you are happy the areas are correct) then make sure the claimed area matches the eligible area.

• Advertisement
Advertisement