Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WANTED - Wahoo Kickr v5 or v6

• 09-05-2024 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

(I spent a bit of time researching and arrived at conclusion that in a sea of trainers this would be the one for me)

unfortunately I simply cannot afford new, throughout the winter I put time into looking there were a good few but some lads were looking for really silly money (sellers market clearly), some were gone in a blink, also as I learned from someone with experience it seems to be a particular area where a LOT of scammers exist and indeed he showed me howto recognise etc. and we actually caught one out on Adverts which was good craic but hasn't solved the problem lol

I figured now might be a good time given mostly everyone surely out on the real roads but actually not that many cropping up

I need something that will last next 2 years so if anyone looking to offload one in vgc contact me for a chat lets see

ta

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭pairofpears

Wahoo have some refurbed units for sale on their site so should have a warranty.

Advertisement