Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Revolut for car insurance

• 09-05-2024 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Anybody got car insurance from Revolut?

is it working out cheaper than the insurance companies?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭mcw92

Afaik, it's just another offering of AIG Insurance.

My advise is to do a quote with them, then just do a quote with others.

It will be different for everyone - some say it's cheaper, some say it's not.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Insurance forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭KrakityJones

My insurance is up end of the month so been doing the usual checking around. Said i'd add revolut to the pile this year. 1013eu fully comp. My renewal with Liberty was 420. Got it for 380 in the end. Eh right you are Revolut, good effort there. Suffice to say won't be going with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Patches oHoulihan

I got mine for 200euro less on Revo

It's great

It's AIG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

That Ghost town? List of insurers sticky last updated 7 years ago!

This is water. Inspiring speech by David Foster Wallace https://youtu.be/DCbGM4mqEVw?si=GS5uDvegp6Er1EOG

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

So just start threads here because it's too much trouble to start them in the correct area? Great attitude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Great attitude yourself 🙄
    It’s motors related. Starting threads where they are more likely to get a response makes sense. Adhering to a forum structure when they were thousands of daily users here does not make sense anymore.

This is water. Inspiring speech by David Foster Wallace https://youtu.be/DCbGM4mqEVw?si=GS5uDvegp6Er1EOG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Revoult is Aig. I was with Aig last year for 530 so tried Revoult this year and got it for 460 for the exact same cover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

You aren't a customer they want for a multitude of unknown reasons. I always check around for insurance and some companies give me quotes for thousands will others are a few hundred, don't take it personally if they don't want your business.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dad racer

i got car insurance from revolut back in january and this month i decided to upgrade my car , so on 10th of july tried transfer insurance to new car through the app chat ,spent an hour and a quarter batting over and back answering question about new car the agent told my my request would be transfered to there insurance partners and i would be contacted via email to process my request in 2business day , real shoddy stuff when you consider an insurance transfer should take in normal circumstances about 5 to 10 minutes and with some companies you can do the task yourself on the manage your policy page on there website . just to add its now 4 business days and my insurance still not transfered . guess who wont be renewing with them when my policy becomes due again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Trevorfromtheshoppingcentre

Did anyone go with this and use the Revolut spying device?

Advertisement