Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Bank Account

Options
  • 10-05-2024 7:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Who would be the beast / easiest bank to open a business bank account with for an Irish based business with no residents in the country?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,391 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

You may struggle withe AML requirements but I find the AIB business product easier than BOI

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭JohnRock

If you're a sole trader you can setup a business bank account with most banks online. They will require proof of address. There are quite a few business banks to choose from in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭piplip87

It all depends on the company structure, beneficial ownership and industry. You will probably need to go through additional checks to satisfy AML requirements and it will take a few weeks to get it through. Just make sure to have all documents ready, certificate of incorporation, register with the RBO etc.

Advertisement