Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban lifted/ No access.

Options
  • 10-05-2024 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

My warnings/ ban was lifted this morning but still not able to access CA/IMHO.

Thanks.

Post edited by Spear on

Best Answer

Answers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

According to the system your ban is in place until the 14th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

10th of May was stated on profile. I noticed it gone from profile now and still access. No warnings on my profile now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

You were given a 1 point warning and a forum ban on April 30th. I suspect the warning point has now expired, that may have been what you were seeing.

The forum ban has not expired yet and will not until the 14th. I am unsure if you will have access from midnight of the 13th onwards or exactly 2 weeks to the minute after the ban was applied which would mean you will regain access sometime during the 14th

Advertisement