Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Binance Megadrop and Launchpool- BNB

Options
  • 10-05-2024 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭

Is anyone participating in Binance's Launchpool program and/or Megadrop? I have been staking a chunk of BNB for the last year or so and im pleasantly surprised with the frequency of coins they have been releasing on launchpool recently. 15 Projects in the last 6 months. Its turned into very nice passive income earner for me. Another is scheduled for the weekend $NOT.

They also recently announced a MegaDrop program which is ongoing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

I didn't realize the fixed staking on BNB auto-staked the lauchpool as well. I was logging in daily to see if any new projects were launching. think I got most of them this year, but still would have been nice to do it once and forget about it.

Don't see much on the Megadrop, just shows bouncebit has ended with nothing up and coming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Only one Megadrop project so far, BB. Im sure there will be more so keep an eye, you have to do the usual few airdrop challenges (make a trade, like a page etc) . I got a fair chunk of BB when it dropped, its up over 120% the last few days aswell.

FYI, another megadrop project dropped yesterday. $Lista. The Web3 Rewards are very easy to complete, just need to transfer .012 BNB to web3 wallet and liquid stake ListaDAO. takes less than 5 minutes

Did it yesterday, was a bit confusing. where does it say min .012bnb? i just threw a few bnb to web wallet and staked it as lista staked bnb. i don't see what rewards you get either

All the info is in URL below which is definitely worth reading, Dont stake large amounts of BNB in the web3 wallet, they should be staked in your spot wallet. For Web3 all you want to do is pass the quest, Minimum staking amount for quest is .01 but with fees etc i think it needs to be .012. This unlocks the Web3 rewards (you need to click the verify button) which does two things.

First it activates the multiplier which multiplies your staked scores by 1.5

• Web3 Quest Multiplier: 1.5

It then also gives you an additional 1,000 points

• Web3 Quest Bonus: 1,000

Your score is a combination of the amount of BNB you have staked in your spot wallet (hourly snapshot taken) plus your quest scores. The more you have staked in your Spot wallet the better your score… which will then be supplemented by your quests. (1000 + 1.5 times your score)

https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/lista-lista-megadrop-is-now-open-subscribe-to-bnb-locked-products-or-complete-web3-quests-to-participate-181a7b54486d4d1a8f06d82567f5cf12

• Advertisement

Thanks for that, I didn't verify

Advertisement