Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How hard is it to fire someone

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭Raichų

that is a disgusting comment and you should be fcuking ashamed of yourself honestly.

How dare you. Honestly. Just how dare you? Nurses took strike action after YEARS of begging and pleading for a FAIR wage for the work they do. They do not deserve the shite conditions and pay they get and when they finally had enough they’re met with attitudes like yours? They were happy to watch their patients suffer were they? Well what about the suffering those nurses had to endure?

Give your head a shake and wake up. Disgraceful comment.

Don't. You don't have to prove the point I'm making any further. Once again you have confirmed what I'm saying. Thank you so much!

The general public have been protected from the affects of this dispute. The vulnerable in society are not targeted. Only for you linking to the RTE article everyone would be none the wiser.

Others in the trade continue to work and provide their services to the public. I had a plumber in fixing taps the very day the protest was on.

We don't see a widespread withdrawal of services to the public. Fantastic to see disruption was non existent. Fair play to the all those in the private sector workers keeping the show on the road!

I’ve never read such crap written with such a tone of righteousness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,600 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

No plumbing is happening on those sites, including the National Children's Hospital and new pharma sites. Where's the strong morals of the plumbers there in delaying services to sick children and delaying medication for sick everyone?

Funny how the 'concerns' of nurses due to working conditions went away when given a pay rise in 2019. Walking away from cancer patients and directly impacting the general public - those in pain and discomfort - in order to force government into spending more on pay is disgusting when nurses are not badly paid in the first place.

Nurses will spend the majority of their career earning significantly above the average salaries in Ireland. Including various allowances, their pay is even more than suggested by the salary scales.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭AyeGer

I never see you post anywhere on this site, except when it is in relation to the public service. This is going back 10 or more years. You have issues salon that might need to be addressed by a professional.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Augme

AH yes, the private sector supply food becusse of their great sense of community and not for the profits. 😂 it amazes, and depresses me, as tonhow stupid some people can be.

Would that be a public services professional, by any chance? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You wouldn't be trying to shift the goalposts again, by any chance, now that your ludicrous 'strong morals' claim as been exposed as nonsense?

ah would you cop on to yourself. Let me tell you mate I work in the private sector because I get paid. I stop getting paid I stop working.

My hours are cut? Gluck I’m way to the next place.

Dont get the payrise I need or want? See ya I’m off.

Please don’t act like public sector workers are just money hungry bastards when the majority are working much harder jobs than we ever will for pay you wouldn’t get out of bed in the morning for.

And I cannot believe you’re seriously trying to argue that nurses get paid “higher than the average” in the entire country. They also have probably one of THE hardest jobs in this bloody country.

I’m a chef and I get paid more than some nurses I know. Total fcuking joke frankly.

• Advertisement

Not exposed as nonsense at all, as evidenced by your lack of balls to practice what you preach and rely on public health staff for you and your family, staff who could target you as part of strike action when you are most vulnerable. Nope, you take out private insurance to get you into the private system staffed by private employees in order to cover your own ass.

Not moving goalposts, I was responding to Raichų who first mentioned working conditions. I replied, pondering how those terrible working conditions magically went away when a pay rise was given.

Why do you keep pushing the myth that only public sector staff strike?

Your whole position is a house of cards, teetering down at the first slight inquiry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,793 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

It's amazing how this thread stays on topic and civil once you ignore one or two people on it. Cleans it right up.

Dreadful low morals on display from those private sector staff at Boeing, leaving people with no planes to get to their medical appointments and family events. You can't just pop next door and buy a different airplane either, so no continuity of supply chain from these dreadful low morals staff.

Advertisement