Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White goods, bed etc Dublin

Options
  • 14-05-2024 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I'm looking for not the most expensive items fridge,electric stove,bed, wood flooring, washing machine etc that I want delivered and I and installed i was not sure where to post this.

It was recommended to me by Dublin City Council employee DIY, Bargaintown, and masybe Harvey Norman.Apologies but hopefully you can give me some opinions. I know the first two places will deliver and connect everything for free. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Theres a small shop called Gas Electric on Camden Street. Often they have great deals on appliances as some of their stock is ex display items from the main retailers. I bought an oven there for €900 that still had its original price sticker on- it was selling for €1,700 from Harvey Norman in Tallaght. Like all ex display items it hadnt actually been used.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The last time I bought something in DID they had a delivery and installation charge. A friend collected and installed for me.

They might agree to do if you're buying a lot though, tell each shop that the others will of they say no, and don't waste your money on extended warranties as consumer legislation is sufficient.

Advertisement