Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic from N11 northbound to Bray South on a Friday evening

• 16-05-2024 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. I am travelling northbound on the N11 to Dublin tomorrow evening at 6 or 6.30 pm and need to detour into Bray to collect a friend at Vevey Road. I am wondering if there is usually a long tailback of traffic to get off the N11 northbound at Junction 7 for Southern X? I don't necessarily have to go down to Southern X. If I can get over the bridge to the roundabout at Circle K I can swing down Killarney Road and onto Boghall Road to get to where I need to be. Alternatively, would coming in to Southern X from the Greystones road be a better option traffic wise at that time of day? Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

You'd probably be fine at that time of the day, any tailbacks are usually earlier than that … 3.00 to 4.00pm or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Von2balurn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

The only real congestion at that time of the day is southbound from the M50 junction up to the Bray South exit and there can be quite a queue to get off the N11 into Bray with long tailbacks on the hard shoulder.

Advertisement