Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seperated two primary residences

Options
  • 16-05-2024 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, recently entered an interim mediation agreement. We had been married with 3 children. I had a small house on mortage many years before we met still in my name, and still in mortage. The " family home" in both our names I reside in with the children, which is mortage free. My ex spouse has moved into the small house which has a monthly mortage of €870 which is being paid by them per month along with maintenance of €800pm for 3 children, I don't receive maintenance but I do receive JST of €140 per week which I have been assessed on. My total weekly income is €340 ( JST + Maintenance)

In this instance, as needs must, would it or could it be deemed as two primary residences? As we're seperated, and both parties need housing.

Advertisement