Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis/Table Tennis/Badminton

Options
  • 17-05-2024 5:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

Is there anybody offering one to one lessons in Tennis, Table Tennis or Badminton in Limerick. I know there's clubs in Limerick but I'm looking for one to one lessons privately. Maybe a UL student could offer this and use Courts or Tables out there or a club coach that could use a private club. Anything is considered.

I am a complete beginner, no experience in Table tennis, Played Badminton for fitness with little to no grasp on rules. Hit a ball with a tennis racket for fitness in a closed down hand ball alley with no rules. So I'd be learning all from scratch.

I'd be looking to do this one day a week with a view to two days. I'd be looking to do it for one hour per session. Can pay. I'm looking to do it for fitness more than competitive.

Advertisement