Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE clerical part time

• 17-05-2024 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

hi all,

I currently work part time clerical in the private sector. On decent enough money for the hours I do. No real stability, no pension - the usual cons that go with private sector employment. I have been offered a permanent part time position with the HSE for more or less the same hours but it would mean a huge drop of wages but obviously there are the perks of a pension, etc. I’m 54 at the moment so just wondering if it’s worth taking up the HSE position at this stage of my life or am I better off staying where I am for now? I would be dropping around €160 pw. Any advice from anyone who’d know if the perks would be worth the move?

Advertisement