Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia-Ukraine War (Threadbanned in op)

Options
1767778798082»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,455 ✭✭✭jmreire

Oh, trust me, I have personal experience…….

• Registered Users Posts: 8,455 ✭✭✭jmreire

Of course its being done duplicitously, what other way does Putin work? Of all of the advertised Job Descriptions on offer, not one will mention anything about front lines in Donbass or any other part of Ukraine. But inevitably, that's where many will end up. There have been several complaints from Countries whose citizens accepted job offers in Russia, only to find themselves fighting and dying for Putin. I think that Nepal recently lodged an official complaint, looking for the return of the surviving Nepalese and compensation for those who were killed / injured. And Nepal is not the only Country to have to do this.

Advertisement