Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless Wherers - all are welcome, old and new!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,901 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching Wagapriacy . Rebeka Vardy really is a piece of work. Like alot of English girls I knew and those who identify as British . Good looking but quite shallow . The sting was by Colleen was pretty smart though .

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I would have thought that if you had broken something then you wouldn’t be able to get yourself to ER. Get a good back support for the next while and allow it heal, and lots of pain killers.

I went for a pint a lad there said he was killed with his back until he see a physio / chiropractor nearby , so I’ll give him a call

My OH visits a chiropractor every couple of months, totally different skill set to a Physio. If this guy can do both, it’s awesome as will save you €€€

OH is making soda bread in plastic cup cake air fryer friendly holders. Wish me luck :):):)

Yep those bananas are mixed in as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Sitting outside drinking tea when I should be working. Dull day. That'll be my lunch break.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, working from the actual office today, both because it’s end of quarter and because it’s the 7th anniversary of my Mom’s death (where did the time go???).

It’s a lovely day today down here in Cork, i was out for a lovely lunchtime cycle, although I did have a rather nasty surprise. Someone decided to take a metal saw to the handlebar basket on one of the bikes I used during my lunch break 😮 😵‍💫

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Yes @thomil the time is flying. Tough anniversary for you.

Cork looks like the continent there with blue sky and bikes and pedestrianised areas.

Finishing up soon. Just doing time sheet and clocking off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭thomil

Oh, it was wonderful this lunchtime! Cork can be infuriating at times, but the combination of TFI Bikes and the cycle lanes built during the pandemic are absolutely amazing!

As for the anniversary, I'm just worried about the next big one. The five year anniversary saw me in hospital, I just hope that doesn't turn into a trend…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's covid lurking at work, all I need, in the financial pits after last Saturday and it's surprise run to Dublin for a gig. Keeping everyone a cow's length away from me

• Advertisement

Yep, bloody covid, another pox.

He’s both. So he can help my back and maybe exercises for whiplash which still bothers me 3years later

• Registered Users Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

🤩 Shout out to Seph, one of the coolest dudes online!

Ah Grem, stay well and protected! x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Calmed slightly and no sign of new plague victims

I wouldn’t worry . In Tenerife the people said that they didn’t eat bananas till they turned blackish . It’s the same as buying fruit and leaving them to ripen . The taste is in the sugars

Day dawning, bedtime approaching thank feck, uncharacteristically tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting in a Costa in Ballinasloe supping a large coffee......eldest chick is doing a bootcamp....I'm bored.

Quiet in here lately....anyone hear from Withie lately?

Took the dog for a walk between the showers. Was supposed to be going for lunch out, so I was in a hurry and got all ready, only to be told I wasn't invited. Think it's a girls only thing. Fine. I don't mind. I will survive.

Actually not heard from her in ages must tag in case she needs help finding us @Witchie are you out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

busy & positively exciting day yesterday. My 4 year old very reliable Toyota CH-R hybrid was entering the first NCT period and out of its free servicing period too. Got a great trade-in for a new RAV4 which I find, having MS, extremely easy to get into and out of, is effortless to drive, a d can carry any mobility aids. Frugal to run and not your typical SUV guzzler. If I attempt to run beyond speed limit I get a stern warning!

• Advertisement

Very nice, seems to tick all the boxes for you! Miles of smiles 😊

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling at home on this miserable, rotten day. 🌧 ☔️☔️

Had planned to go into town to catch the end of the Pride parade and meet some old Gaire mates but I'm not going out in this deluge.

Nude swimming later with the regular INA group. 🏊‍♂️ 🌊

Happy Dublin Pride, all! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I think the rain is clearing up now here. Taylor had a word with God. Will get out soon before I go nuts.

Also if you put an * at the start and end of a word it gets italicized. Like this.

The cat likes my wool jumper .. he's literally in my face 😁

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Been listening to Pride radio all week....Great tunes on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Try two asterisks before and after a word - it'll blow your mind!

🤣

**bold**

Nah, broken for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭apache

Picked up a few doggy things today in the hope I'm getting this dog. I'm probably mad but she has lung cancer and has a scan next week to see if it's spread so waiting till I hear news of that. I have really bonded with her and she follows me everywhere. I just wanted to offer her a comfortable home and away from kennel life. Just a bit concerned about the Vet bills though.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Today was so s**t I would actually have preferred to be in work.😭 Anyway I'm going to head out purely to get a break..I'll be the one in corner crying into her glass. 🙄😁

Hello ....it works, every day's a school day.😁

Fake it till you make it.

I can't get **bold** to work. I did see it work once and now it's not doing anything. Italics are working great. 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

bold

2 asterisks before and after the word makes it bold. I think this thread is going to get weird now.

😂😂

Advertisement