If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 65s95c Oled

Options
  • 18-05-2024 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Curry’s here in the south is offering this tv samsung 65s95c for €1,899. Just wondering if you can better this deal. Also I see on your UK website that you can get 350 off the Samsung HW-Q800C Soundbar with this tv. Are there any similar offers on your Irish site? Please see link below for the tv.

Thanks,

Zathrus.

https://www.currys.ie/products/samsung-qe65s95catxxu-65-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-oled-tv-with-bixby-and-alexa-10248621.html

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Zathrus.

Our current deal is the 65S95C priced at £1899 but we have voucher code RSTV300 running against it which drops it down to £1599 (This will update on the .ie website later this evening).
    This code is only valid on the sterling pricing but makes us cheaper than the Currys deal (If you convert it to Euro).
    To get this deal it would need paid for in sterling and let your bank do the conversion to Euro.

You can also get a half price HW-Q6 soundbar for half price with our deal (Works out at £249.50).
    Currys do not offer this deal.
    Currys offer a different soundbar deal which strangely enough doesn't include any Samsung soundbars.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Zathrus

Hi Kenny,

If I pay in sterling for the tv and soundbar can I get the 350 off the Samsung HW-Q800C that is in your UK site?

Regards,

Zathrus.

Hi Zathrus.

Thanks for coming back to me.

Yip, if paying in sterling you can also get the £350 off the Q800C dropping it down to £149.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Zathrus

Hi Kenny,

I see it's £200 off on the Irish site and £300 on the UK site for the Samsung tv. Just checking which discount is right?

Hi Zathrus.

The most recent one is the £300 off as on the UK site.
    Our .ie is just a little slow updating this promo.

I'm just noticing that once the £300 off goes live on the .ie site it may make the TV an instore only collection due to its margin….

I'll see if I can confirm this up and revert back ASAP.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.