Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW38 matchday thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

The funny thing was that Mateta was the most on form striker going into this last GW. And Villa probably were on the beach - he was the one to go for if ya wanted a punt - sadly i went with Salah - form over fixtures eh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭COH

Mateta has absolutely ruined me today!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭macraignil

Newcastle denied penalty by VAR.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Porro subbed

Bruno G, (Isak ) from free kick on edge of area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,674 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Bruno G (Isak possibly)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Trossard off, Jesus on

Isak subbed

• Registered Users Posts: 17,259 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Gusto on and booked

Thanks Malo

Oh ffs…in a very tight race for 3rd place in my money league.…every point counts.

Could badly do with something from Salah and Olise

• Advertisement

Havertz goal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

78 all out. Mateta and Havertz in for Gordon and Isak rendered a +12pt success despite Isak hauling.

Finished around 163k. Not great but happy with the last few gws. Interesting to see how next season goes with the likelihood of less dgws.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,239 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

71 all out and finishing on 47k OR which I'm delighted with. I was at 4million OR after GW7 and set a goal of top 100k so over the moon really.

Looking forward to the break and next season already.

HEWT.

60 points and a 17k finish. Disappointing to be so close to top 10k and not make it but still a successful season.

And missed out on prize places by one point 😡

Look to be meeting my target of inside the top half million OR after a poorly played season with a deserved red arrow in OR in my last game week with a predicted score of 60. Should have started Isak instead of Solanke and ignored the reddit post on Isak being benched and would have been great as well if I ignored the news of Gordon being out and stuck to my original plan of simply bringing in Mateta for Solanke but hindsight is always 20:20. Glad the season is over now with so many decisions going against me and worst points total in the last three seasons and looking forward to a fresh start. Still won a no money work league so HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,263 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Have isak and doughty to come in for saka and gordon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭mobydopy

59 all out and a 24k overall finish

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

62 and a predicted rank of 17,740.

Finished up on 260K and missed the money places in my league by 1 fupping point 😡

My OR is actually an improvement on the last two years.....watched very little football this season tbh (zero games and bits of highlights here and there)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Finished with 66 and red arrows all around meaning I finished at 42k. Been hovering around 40k the last few weeks and played it safe getting Havertz in over Eze and ended up losing my main money league by a single point :(

• Registered Users Posts: 42,085 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I had a very bad start ; was 3.2 million after GW8. I recouped however to finish strongly at 9.5k for my 5th top 10k.

Very happy with that but also very happy to have a few months off now to enjoy the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

71 points in game week 38 and my best ever overall finish: 827 in the world.

Prob never going to reach those heights again but nice to have finished inside the top 1k in the world! It was only good enough for 30th in Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭nice bit of green

about 1.5 million in the world but I did captain Mateta.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭FantasyFool

Finished up around the 165k mark for my second best OR ever (Landed at about 11k a few years back). Was actually my highest points total ever this year.

Advertisement