Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Law

Options
  • 21-05-2024 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Not looking for legal advice more legal procedure. If I entend to present evidence in a family law case must I submit to the court beforehand. What is the timeline and procedure to do this.

Also can I introduce evidence not previously submitted for rebuttal purposes?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Steviesol

IANAL

Would need more info, for instance is it district court or circuit court, ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KingPuck01

District court.

3 cases in one. Application for sole custody care and control. Failure to provide maintenance. And a protection order. Spurious allegations all covered with concrete evidence, bank record etc . But it's the procedure I'm concerned about

In a nutshell. She has a new man and wants me out of the picture and is using the court to her advantage. It's working well so far. I'll give her that.

Advertisement