Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frostpunk 1/2

Options
  • 21-05-2024 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Anyone play 1 or hyped for 2? Apologies if there's already a thread can't find one . Booted up 1 on Series X last week with 2 on the horizon wanted see would I be interested in 2 . Plays so well on controller . Spent a good few eves playing it got addicted it to be honest . Got banished ! so will start new game when I am done with Senua 2 . Was a nice palate cleanser after Kingdom come .

Comments

Yes I loved 1 and looking forward to 2. Its a very unforgiving game which just makes it all the more satisfying when you get things right.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭purifol0

Aha thats what I thought when I first played it. Moral choices such as child labour and whether or not to bury your dead with dignity or mass grave the bodies.

Well it turns out I decided to do everything with humanity consequences be damned, I didn't sacrifice anyone and I kept the kids in school and at home…and it worked! I got the good ending too!

Brilliant game, looking forward to FP2.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

I tried my best to be a good leader but it seems I'm much better at being a brutal dictator 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I only got to the end once. The drop off rate at the end was insane. Think I made it with about 4 people left. After hitting the end freeze with a few hundred.

Advertisement