Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Le Conguel Southern Brittany / Quiberon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭rex_turner

Roscoff is the nearest ferry port, you could also consider Cherbourg that would add an extra hour to your travel time in France but depending on sailings it might suit you better on the Irish side.

I never fly to France - Lorient is the nearest airport but don't think there are flights from Ireland to there. Nantes would probably be the best option if flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Thank you so much… Tis a dose I asked the Siblu customer service and they were epic telling me to call..:) You just cant get good customer service anymore..

The only reason i was thinking of flying as it might be cheaper, the ferry is nearly the most expensive part of going and we would literally be going for the sun and to chill so no real need for the car..

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭mgkelly

Been to Quiberon. It's a beautiful part of the world and you'll enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭The Ging and I

You could fly to Brest from Dublin but you will probably need to rent a car to get to Quiberon. I think travelling by ferry is relaxing and you can load up on the booze to offset the fares.

Thats what we done last year with the ferry haha never knew you could fit so much wine and whiskey in the car.. Pesky campsite closes the end of September but looking to maybe stay closer to Roscoff perhaps for the end of the holiday just to be close to the port… Any recommendations for places there would be mighty and last one, has anyone booked the Plus Cabins on the ferry one option says you get

"Our Outside 4 berth Club Plus on board Armorique have bunk-style beds, a window, TV & DVD player, complimentary continental breakfast or a choice of hot drinks served in your cabin and ensuite facilities".

Is it worth the extra

• Advertisement

Thank you all again have booked Le Conguel campsite, have to say looking forward to it now. Their customer service is fantastic there they are so nice. Onto the next place now looking at le Ranolien just need to get numbers together they are a little sneaky with the extras

Have to say Siblu have been fantastic to deal with if anyone is looking.. There is a discount if booking more than one site too so good to know.

Advertisement