Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green cert

• 22-05-2024 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just curious, started the distance green cert course in Pallas limerick and have exams this week in “principals of agriculture”. Just curious if anyone has done it recently and are they hard and does everything in the book need to be covered Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Sugarbowl

I did it a few years ago. I can’t recall in great detail but they would be quite specific questions. If you are not experienced in farming daily, you do need to go through the book. If you are a regular farmer, you probably have a good set of knowledge already. In our book, there used to be short questions at the end of chapters, use them as a guide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭lmk123

I did it there in person before Covid, they used to more or less tell us what was coming up in the following months exams, if they didn’t do that there probably would have been a bit of study alright. I wouldn’t worry too much about it they won’t fail anyone, there were lads in my class that wouldn’t know a cow from an elephant and passed no bother.

Advertisement