Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do other parents find the mental load so big??

Options
  • 23-05-2024 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I’ve recently had a life changing occurrence due to me being distracted from the million and one things going on inside my head. It only happened yesterday, then today I forgot to collect my son from school as they finished early, a mom had to ring me outside the school.

I’ve destroyed the side of my car off a pole while not concentrating. It’s all coming ontop of me lately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

You have had a rough couple of days between this and your issue with Pennies.

Yes it is overwhelming at times but the positives far far outweigh the negatives. Sometimes you just forget to see the happiness right in front of you.

Do you have a support network around you? Partner, family etc. You should reach out and tell them how you're feeling. Without sounding insensitive but this forum is the not the correct place to be asking or looking for advice.

Talk to someone, anyone. A problem shared is a problem halved.

Advertisement