Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Rucksack for Ryanair and Bits for Kids

Options
  • 24-05-2024 6:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭

Ok so many out there just looking for one that has enough pockets for clothing and also for bits for kids when travelling ie tablets, sweets etc

One that I can carry on for hand luggage

Any recommendations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭mulbot

There's lots of them on amazon, dealz were doing done decent bags a while ago, all with the required Ryanair measurements. Ryanair have become quite strict on the hand luggage size(40x20x25 cm)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭rex_turner

I thought it was mandatory for Irish children to bring Cul Camp bags on Ryanair flights!

If you don't have one yourself, try and borrow one from someone. They're perfect size for hand luggage and have a few pockets for the different bits and an outside pocket for a bottle.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I find Smiggle backpack/school bags good with the kids, the shoulder straps are nicely padded, most have an insert for ipad etc. side pocket for water and a few layered section. Mine have similar to this and they hold a lot, padded straps the key to them managing them well traveling https://www.smiggle.co.uk/shop/en/smiggleuk/bags-accessories/bags/backpacks/spider-man-classic-backpack-black They always have special offers on.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,546 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

We travel a lot with Ryanair, and bring laptop bags for all, and they work well.. (and we have them stuffed to the gills)

A few times I've brought a Canterbury IRFU rugby bag (which is much larger than a standard laptop bag), and had no issues with it. Can fit loads into these bags…

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I have a cabinmax specifically at the ryanair size. It's a tardis. I can fit almost a full carry on case inside it. One caveat though, I have small feet 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Ended up getting the Ecohub Cabin bag on Amazon so will see how much I can pack in on the next flight

Advertisement