If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making wired speakers wireless?

Options
  • 24-05-2024 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

Hi,

I have Jamo 5.1 speakers - similar to https://www.richersounds.com/jamo-s-807-hcs-walnut.html just include the subwoofer

How would I go about making the speakers wireless? I mean the cable between the speaker and the amp :)

Even if I could make 2 speakers wireless would be great as the wires have to cross the room

Can this be done even?

Post edited by well24 on

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Well24.

Thanks for the post.

This is not something that we would stock unfortunately as products that so this can be problematic with drop out a sync issues.

There are devices out their on the market but as I have not used something like this I would not be able to recommend something unfortunately.
    There are wireless rear kits by a company called Rocketfish but again I have no knowledge on these to give an option.

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.