Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Radio Controlled Wall Clocks and Compatibility

• 24-05-2024 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

To cut a long story short, I am looking to buy a radio controlled wall clock so I no longer have to faff about re-setting it. However I am getting some conflicting information. If I buy a radio controlled clock from the UK amazon website, will it be compatible with whichever signal is received in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,888 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

It should work here OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AllTheGoodUsernamesWereTaken

Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,888 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I'm basing that on a Casio multi band watch, and several Lidl Precision alarm clicks I have at home, all of which pick up radio controlled signals fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,794 ✭✭✭micks_address

Parents have one of the radio controlled clocks from lidl. It works fine but sometimes messes up when the clocks go forward/back… took ages fluting about with it in April then it randomly set itself to the right time a few hours later.

Advertisement