Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things that annoy you - Mod Note in OP

1565758596062»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭maik3n

2 more work bugbears.

a) Emails
    People who use a work email for non-work communication and when you respond, you get an automated reply stating that Jimmy Olsen is not in the office at present or will be away until next week, so contact John/Jane Doe in case of emergencies.
    The fact that you have an email address with @warrenlawyersandlegal.ie doesn't impress me. Just use a personal email address or any of the myriad of burner email providers you can find online.🤦‍♂️

b) Meeting clients in person/Phone calls with clients
    There are 2 staff members who seem to insist on ''hanging around'' when I'm meeting with new clients or on the telephone to clients. I'm not working for the CIA, lol, so there's no highly sensitive information at play here but if I wanted their involvement I would ask for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Deregos.

There was another thread a while back, I think it was called 'videos you keep going back to" that I believe CJ is referring to.

Why wont GAA football fans these days admit Die Hard 5 is muck?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Deregos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,997 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

A-holes who shine their floodlights on the neighbourhood, more than on their own garden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,889 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

People wearing obnoxiously large backpacks on the bus. There was one woman on my bus this morning going around like the air hostess borrowing the guitar in Airplane. Take it off if you can't turn around without bashing people in the head, ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Charlo30

Wrist watches. The damn things never sit right in my wist. So I've given up wearing them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,473 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

As an aside , I’m after emailing UTV news about their pronunciation of Deidre . I’m not called Deidre but it’s annoying when they mispronounce it as dear-dree . I think it’s a lack of respect .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭Archeron

Mixing up keratin and ketamine when asking for a specific product in a shop.

Advertisement