Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seai grants questions

• 24-05-2024 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just looking for info on Seai grants.

-We already have a Nest thermostat and separate heating and water options.

-it's an old house from 1900, so not suitable for a heat pump

It seems that I need to do a BER assessment first, the apply for the grants based on that. My boiler is about 10 years old, but it's not a combi boiler.

I think the BER assessment can have a grant applied, but that seems to be tied to the heat pump grant that I am not eligible for with this age of house

Just trying to establish if I would qualify for any grants to upgrade to multiple zones for heating and combi boiler

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paddyb123456

Anyone know how to sort out when the green light is on but red is flashing on my morro super compact feb-24E

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I don't believe you will qualify for a heating control grant. You already have zones and a modern thermostat.

You will definitely qualify for the home insulation grant but you will need to add a lot of money to the grant to get the work done as the grant doesn't cover it all.

Advertisement