Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learner permit bike categorys

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dub drifter

No way dats crazy man,il have to see,if Carol nash will laugh wen I try quote an a 750 lol,so do you think can get quotes an Manual bikes aswell ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭Varik

My first insurance was for a 750 and it was full A one but still got that insured for ~500.

Really depends on the bike, they've a list they keep to themselves and check off that. I'd say there a lot of small CC bikes that'd insure for more than a 750 cruiser for instance.

Make sure to check if you need your own helmet, after covid sometimes they don't provide or prefer not to. I needed boots, gloves, and helmet. The rest was provided.

Ah yeah I would defo be into a manual sports bike nxt year,ye fair play ill try a few quotes,nxt week for de laugh,250 cbr,maybe a ninja,he ill say to de guy,will I bring sum sort of helmet,he defo has an a2 bike,

What kind of advice are you giving me,like what should i look out for in the modules if I was to fail one,do they let you repeat it an the day

F#uck dat I just seen sum of the Top a2 bikes ! Seriously like dat r300 ! The apprilia 487 I th8jk it was,kdm Duke aswel,loads of others

• Advertisement
Advertisement