Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Donald Trump the Megathread part II - mod warnings in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,973 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Anyone else amused Loomer is denying this so vocally? The say a bit dog hollers.

And it’s disgusting the way that they’re now spreading lies about me!

The media now is accusing me of, you know, having an affair with Donald Trump. Such a salacious lie, so malicious, so disrespectful to Donald Trump and Melania Trump! They’ve taken it so far!

And, you know, if I was a leftist journalist, if I was a if I was a Democrat, my God, the media would be up in arms if the Republican media was doing this to a, you know, a left wing journalist–

“My God, they’re misogynist. They’re bullying a woman. They’re trying to they’re trying to Monica Lewinsky her! They’re you know, they’re demonizing her! They’re they’re they’re trying to discredit the fact that she’s a working woman!”

I mean, look, I know that Kamala Harris sucked dick to get where she is today, okay? And she had to sleep with Willie Brown in order to to get to the top.

But some of us women, right, we actually work hard! Some of us women have no desire to have sexual affairs with politicians or men with elite political status to climb the ladder.

I know that Kamala Harris can’t say the same, but, you know, believe me when I say that that’s not me. Or as Kamala Harris likes to say, they ain’t like us, right?

She ain’t like me. I ain’t like her. Okay? I don’t suck dick to get to the top. That’s what Kamala Harris does.

So I’m not going to be told that, you know, Laura Loomer, you know, she’s you know, she’s she’s this nefarious person. She’s a conspiracy theorist and she’s, you know, just the most disgusting things.

I’m not even going to repeat the things that they’re saying about me because, well, it’s just honestly the most disgusting **** I’ve heard in my life.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/laura-loomer-flat-out-answers-accusation-of-affair-with-trump-in-obscene-rant-attacking-media-and-kamala-harris/

She's totally not paying for her flights with ass, so that leaves gas or grass? Trump did say he would support the cannabis amendment…

…or you know, Loomer is sucking mushroom penis to get clout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

A picture paints a thousand words.

If they're not having an affair, being this close to someone and not having romantic relations is incredibly, you guessed it... Weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,078 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

There appear to be more recent images of Trump being affectionate with Loomer... than well any with his actual wife. Weird.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,973 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,926 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Both this guy and the last guy who put some effort in to killing Trump were people who had voted for him in the past so maybe have a look inside the house instead of trying to spin this in to a plot that everyone on the left was involved in.

And Trump lost the popular vote twice so there's literally no evidence that more than 50% of the population like him.

And all y'all should have been more careful for what you wished for. Ye spent the first half of the year saying Biden should step down as Trump was pulling away from him. Then Biden did and Harris came in and has dog walked Trump since that happened. Will be quite the kick in the bollcoks for Trump won't it if he loses. 3rd campaign, 3rd time losing popular vote, a record of 1 and 2 and nothing to look forward to only sentencing for his felony convictions and more trials.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭eightieschewbaccy

Well, he is literally a rapist and I'm inclined to say that such people are monsters by default. The fact that your promise is that the GOP will run somebody more evil than Trump is more evidencing the fact that there's been a complete moral collapse in the party. For the record, I don't think assassinations are a good thing. It's good that he's alive, it doesn't change what kind of pondscum he is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

I'm not saying the gop will vote badness more they will be pushed to the edges like commit nazi 1933

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,876 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭eightieschewbaccy

So they will actively go more extreme than a convicted felon, rapist and racist. If they choose to go that route they'll hopefully become less and less electable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

That retort from Loomer sounds like the classical "offense is the best defence" in her remarks about Harris trying to draw Harris into a public spat with her, distraction from the election-road campaign. Loomer using an alleged link between Harris and Willie Brown gives Harris a way to win any defamation case against Loomer brought to court, let Brown take the lead if he wants to defend his reputation. He's already involved in a row with Trump over Trump's Helicopter emergency landing claim.

Let Loomer know she'll be put on the stand as a defendant over her claims about Harris and Brown for questions which are pertinent to her statement but wont put her in danger of self-incrimination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,211 ✭✭✭✭briany

I doubt Loomer is worried about being sued. How much money does Rudy Giuliani owe from lawsuits against him and yet isnt destitute?

It seems that getting sued in the US is only scary if you're a regular person of modest means.

Slandering Harris is probably win-win for Loomer. She raises her profile to number one 'crazy b-' of the MAGA movement with the potential sweetener of a direct confrontation with Harris herself, although I doubt that would happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Given the way that Trump's accession to power in 2016 opened the flood gates of electoral weirdness onto the GOP, I would not be surprised if Loomer would use the publicity to branch off into politics, even if it was merely local or state. It's remarkable how so many from within the select few have to employ lawyers to defend their characters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,924 ✭✭✭✭banie01

She started out as a congressional candidate. Ran twice and failed both times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,534 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

How much money does Rudy Giuliani owe from lawsuits against him and yet isnt destitute?

The problem, if I understand correctly, is that none of these bastards are ever made pay up.

Has Trump handed over any money to E. Jean Carroll yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,100 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Under appeal, so nope - trump hasn't handed over any money.

As I understand it regarding Rudy, he has administrators taking control of some of his assets

Advertisement