Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump the Megathread part II - threadbans and mod warnings in OP

Options
1838485868789»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭randomname2005

Wait now, he still hadn't contacted the family when he did that? Showing his human side again I guess. /s

People talk about a cult and dismiss it, but if something similar happened to me, irrespective of who it was I would be livid if no permission was asked. If one of my family was unfortunately killed at a sporting event and someone, even if it was Johnny Sexton, or Ciaran Frawley, or Rhasidat Adeleke, or Ciara Mageean (rugby and athletics would be the most popular sports my kids watch) used something belonging to them without asking i would not be happy. Outside of cult or religious fervour I don't see how this is accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,574 ✭✭✭Dubinusa

?. I'm just a person sick of the bull. Sick of the spending for nothing in return. I suppose I'm a recluse in a way. I want all military aid stopped. All overseas military bases closed. No open borders. Less taxes.

The USA is not the world police. I wish we'd keep our nose out of all the drama elsewhere. Let the Ukrainians figure out their own country. I could care less about Russia. A spent force with a crap military. I could care less about Yemen, the mid east or eastern European borders.

If that's libertarian, that's me. Seriously, **** policing the world. They should take care of themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,973 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

GOP will never close all military bases. Look what happened when Obama ordered Gitmo closed, they put up such an utter stink it couldn't get done.

'the world taking care of itself' is a oversimple view of how the US maintains the position it does today, it's through our foreign and military policy that our economy is one of if not the strongest in the world. And if you think border security is bad now, wait until the world is left to go to rot from a resurgent soviet bloc, refugee rates will be off all existing charts and all goods will become vastly more expensive if not unobtainable. The drama will come here whether we are preemptively involved or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,574 ✭✭✭Dubinusa

It is simply retarded that we're in everyone's business. Wasn't Gitmo not closed due to having to house the terrorists in the U.S?

The foreign policy is ****. Administration after administration **** things up more and more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement