Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siro & Sky Hub - no internet light/connectivity

Options
  • 26-05-2024 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi All,

I disconnected my sky hub router to untangle the wires, and since putting them back in I have no internet connection/internet light does not go green.

Siro box has the follow lights green (power and pon), and flashing green light for LAN

On the sky hub I have the purple cable telephone cable, blue

power cable and the yellow lan cable connected, only lights are power and wifi.

called sky to see what I’ve done and they’ve not been able to troubleshoot and noted it’s a Siro issue and will take up to 5 days to fix by an engineer.

Anyone any thoughts on how I fix?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭irishkopite 2011

The ethernet cable goes from the ONT to position 4 on the back of the modem, it's marked WAN in red, you don't have any ethernet cable in the WAN slot

Advertisement