Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&H Gold?

Options
  • 26-05-2024 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭

Are the packets of B&H Gold as we know them here the same as "ordinary" B&H on the continent?

The reason I ask is that I have a relation (non smoker) in Venice at the moment who is to getting me a couple of cartons but texted earlier to say the shop he was in only had ordinary B&H and not "gold". Im assuming they are the same but would be grateful if anyone can confirm. Thanks folks.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,101 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Yes, they're the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭muffler

• Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Turns out he's not in Venice but in a place called Amalfi. That shouldn't really make any difference but he rang a couple of hours ago to say he was in a tobacconist and they had 3 different coloured packets, silver, blue and red ranging in strength from mild to normal to strong. I told him to get a mix of the normal and strong. All a bit confusing.

No cartons either, just individual packets.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,101 ✭✭✭✭beertons

No idea what all those are. Enjoy, hopefully.

Advertisement