Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC Charger for Lithium battery

Options
  • 27-05-2024 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm looking for a reasonably priced ac charger for my camper leisure battery. I have solar and charging from the alternator but I want to be able to recharge the battery either in my house or when I am on hookup.

Can anyone recommend anything - even the official renogy ones are over a €100 which seems mad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,391 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

It's a piece of kit that I would not compromise on, given what it does/where it is.

I paid 123 for the normal one I have, I have just fitted the Li under seat battery so looks like I need to replace the onboard CBE516: the B2B and solar kit is switchable from gel to Li

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

True, it's not something I'd trust a no-name or aliexpress job for but the brand name ones seems overly expensive. It's actually €180 for the Renogy own brand!

If you find anything suitable, let me know,

Advertisement