Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations for a Good place to rent a campervan for less than 3 days?

Options
  • 27-05-2024 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Could anybody recommend anywhere to hire a campervan for less than three days? Most of the sites that I have found do not allow renting for less than three days so I am finding it difficult to find anywhere. There seem to be a lot of them though, so searching through them is taking a long time.

I did find indiecampers pricing was okay initially, there was an offer that was due to be available until midnight tonight on the site, but then it disappeared and was replaced with another offer not as good. There was also a few hidden extra charges. After that I found them a bit disingenuous.

I cannot figure out how to use the blacksheep-van.com site and no answer from their telephone. Every single other site that I have found has a minimum amount of days to rent for. Hoping somebody here can help me and that this is the correct place to ask. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Advertisement