Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Punk/Alternative Rock band, I can play guitar and sing bass

Options
  • 28-05-2024 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I'm 19 years old. I can play guitar in the genres of punk, grunge and shoegaze, and have experience with house music (synthwave). I am a sound engineer and have experience in producing albums. I don't expect the band to be able to play, but rather just have fun and party like punks. My favorite bands: Deftones, Korn, Nirvana, Slowdive, Bad Brains, Sex Pistols, Pixies, RHCP, Sepultura. Unfortunately, my English is at an average level, so I would like to improve it with potential participants. The author of this post speaks: Russian, Ukrainian and English, a little Sanskrit. I also like to write creepypastas and voice them in poor quality. The program I use: FL Studio 21, Ableton Live, Audacity. Guitar: fender stratocaster. Hand I play: Left (rarely right). $yka

Advertisement