Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't want my flatmate to move out.

Options
  • 29-05-2024 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all.

I've been living with this flatmate for a while now. I really enjoy their company and living with them has been great. This week I've noticed their stuff moved out of the kitchen/bathroom, and other items are now in shopping bags. They haven't said anything yet, but I can totally see them being like "by the way, I'm moving out today" last minute.

I can't think of any other reason why they'd move their stuff and bag some of it up. I don't want to ask in case as they see it as me WANTING them to move. I'm just really going to miss them and also the fear of whoever moves into their room being a utter nightmare. Also our landlords communciation skills are not up to par so if my current flatmate moves, I can totally see me coming home one night to a random new person living in the house.

Just don't know how to deal with this

Post edited by HildaOgdenx on

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Hey buddy, what's with all the bags?

If they're moving out, you'll find out. If not, you'll find out what's happening. If you don't, you're just going to worry more.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mod - As this is a duplicate thread of the one you opened in Accommodation and Property, I will close this one off.

All the best.
    Hilda

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement