Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I sh*t you not - North Korea sends balloons of faeces into South

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It's just a pity they are so reluctant to embrace other cultures. There are many experts here on the Etiquette thread in AH, I'm sure they could have put their balloon knots together and squeezed out a solution.

A modern day Fig Roll - how do they get the shıte into the shıte balloons?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭nachouser

Kim was catching up on us high school TV shows, the one where they tp the house and that's where we are now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 HakunaJuanMata

Dear would you get my umbrella for me, it's raining Cleveland steamers again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

The lesser known The Weather Girls song.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,346 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

"Earlier this month, a South Korea-based activist group claimed it had sent 20 balloons carrying anti-Pyongyang leaflets and USB sticks containing Korean pop music and music videos across the border"

Next time they should send recordings of Scat Man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lucien_Sarti

No confirmation on the faeces aspect of the story yet, so that can safely be assumed to be standard CIA/NIS lies until proven otherwise.

Selected quotes by Kim Yo Yung, DPRK official:

“We have tried what they have always being doing but I cannot understand why they are making a fuss as if they were hit by a shower of bullets”.

“After all they hoisted a white flag, just one day after their despicable article-scattering was exposed, which the DPRK has demanded to stop for years”

“Scum like clans of the ROK are now blatantly claiming that their leaflet-scattering towards the DPRK is ‘freedom of expression’ and that the corresponding act of the DPRK is ‘an obvious violation of international law’ ”.

“…political agitation rubbish …mixed ideas raised at cesspools…scattering cheap money and trifles which even mongrel dogs wouldn’t like…”

This is how a dignified free people talk to the imperial fascist savages who have been attacking them for 80 years. I wonder why these straight talking statements are never relayed on our so-called free press / billionaire owned press?

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

This could become a thing- countries send their waste up in the air and whatever country it falls on has to deal with it 😀

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

600 of them, it's not just a token effort, they are really wasting time and some bit of effort on this

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lucien_Sarti

20th Century Western war propaganda refresher (sort of):

The US puppet state of SK has been regularly sending balloons carrying obnoxious, moronic propaganda across into the DPRK for years, in violation of signed agreements not to (not going to entertain “it was from members of the SK public/activists”). This was not reported in de medja so consequently there was no thread in CA about it (this happens a lot; a LOT ), so there were no gasps of how needlessly aggressive & hostile SK were being!

For a yet unknown but undoubtedly sinister reason, the imperial fascists low-lifes have decided now is the time to increase tension a bit more (in addition to the huge regular mock invasions they carry out). So they get their syndicated stenographer presstitutes to publicise the return balloons as if it is a shocking, threatening, unprovoked* aggression.

As is known, of the people who see either RTE article, the vast majority will only read the headline (too busy working flat out to stay housed & fed, so no time for geo-politics). This headline alone will reaffirm all the previous bits of information that people have heard on the media about ‘North Korea’: a mad place, run by nutters who starve their people and want war with everyone, force everyone to have the same haircuts as KJU and execute people publicly with machine guns to keep people obedient- you know, the usual mind-numbing cartoonish horseh1t.

They mostly will never discuss ‘North Korea’ with anyone (why would they?) and so this sophisticated subtle propaganda brainwashing method silently increases the hapless targets anti-communist convictions about the DPRK by one notch inside their mind. Objective achieved.

So, this only works because people trust the media still, they’re ignorant of the fact that what they are consuming is global class war propaganda.

*Those who read the article will compartmentalise the part where it mentions the balloons from DPRK are in response to constant balloons from SK (for YEARS, KCNA article). The Daily Mail is an extreme advantage taker of of this known phenomenon (I used to read that toilet paper in my clueless NPC days).

If RTE (& Times/Indo etc) was not a run of the mill CIA stenographer, they would give a brief context in geopolitics articles. For example, it was the US who divided Korea – no Koreans took that decision - then continued as vicious & brutal an occupation as the Japanese had in as much of Korea they could dominate by the barrel of a gun; embroidering the usual tapestry of colonial mass-murder, massacres & genocide. A lovely bunch of imperial gangsters.

But North Korea cray cray 😶

Post edited by Lucien_Sarti on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Send back balloons filled with photos of Kim Jon Un with a micro penis.

All Eyes On Rafah

Advertisement