Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should i do?

Options
  • 30-05-2024 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi , Im a single mother 26yrs old have 2 children aged 5 and 3 and currently pregnant with twins that are due in August 2024, im currently living temporarily in my parent house that they rent throught Hap , she let me put a bed in her dinning room for the time being and i sleep in that bed with my 2 children , my parents have told me that i can stay here untill i give birth and that after i give birth i will need to find my own place for my own benefit because the house is already crowded with my other siblings, my only income right now is (child benefit and one parent family) , what are my options i am currently applying for social house with Fingal county council , would i be considered homeless or priority? and is there any other options that i could take?

Post edited by Shield on

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement