Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to remove alarm from window and front door

Options
  • 31-05-2024 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I've got people coming next week to install new windows and a new front door. For this they've asked that the alarm be removed from the windows and door. I haven't been able to get an electrician to come out in time to look at it. To add to the awkwardness, we've only recently moved into the house and the alarm is unarmed but we don't know what the alarm code is. I've attached an image of the alarm panel as well as the two sensors that need to be removed / disconnected. Can anyone provide some advice about how I would address this? I'm assuming if I simply snip the wires then the alarm will trigger and I don't know how to disarm it.

Answers

Advertisement