Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incontinence wear

Options
  • 31-05-2024 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭

My mother has Parkinson’s and the HSE are sending here pads and adult dippers. She doesn’t use them all the time as sometimes she prefers to get her own which suit her better. They are building up in her garage. I was in touch with one person who has MS and needs them on reddit, but they deleted their account or got banned. They basically collect them and either use them or find them a good home.

I’ve two boxes. I’m in South Dublin, are these of any use to somebody here. I’m not looking to make any money and I want them to go to somebody who’s family member will benefit from them, it’s not for somebody else to make money.

I’ve looked in charities but they won’t taken them as they came from the HSE. If they are of any use to somebody here feel free to PM me.

Box 1 is Ontex ID Expert light extra 28 x 10 17B 5160040280 Homecare Medical | iD Expert Light Incontinence Pads Extra - Homecare Medical (homecaremedicalsupplies.ie)

Box 2 is ID pants  medium plus 14 x 8  1226B 5531265140-02 iD Pants Plus Medium 14 Pack | Inish Pharmacy | Ireland

Advertisement