Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nct question

• 31-05-2024 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭

quick question. In a 7 seater car have the back 2 seats to be inspected if they are normally folded flat and not normally used. I use it as boot space and kids use middle row of seats. Have I to set them all up for belts inspection etc. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,244 ✭✭✭User1998

They have to be inspected and your boot needs to be empty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

thanks for that. I’ve a spare wheel and jack ratchet strapped in there and it’s a bollix of a job to be taking it in and out. Car didn’t come with either. I’ll take them out. Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,432 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

another NCT question (rather than starting a new thread for a simple question); i've the NCT later today and i'm unexpectedly free now. if i shack up now, an hour or two early, would they slip me in the next available slot or would i expect to be waiting till the time of my original appointment?

it's the ballymun centre FWIW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭JamBur

They usually will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

not familiar with the centre but my own regular centre has often taken me 1/2 hour in advance- however, last time I arrived 20 mins early they were full on so had to wait my turn - I guess it all depends on cancellations or no shows

• Advertisement
Advertisement