Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is your exit Anthem of Choice?

• 31-05-2024 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭

Speaking for myself it is:

I just love how the irony reflects my is. Live and my own take on strings of bad events.

Colin Vearncombe, ankso known by stage name “Black”, was originally from Liverpool & died in West Cork following a motor accident near the airport where his car skidded in the ice. A number of accidents happened at same time.

My next of kin is fairly traditional & conservative, so I reckon my funeral service will follow suit. That’s ok by me, no big deal. I would like my pilot’s log book on my coffin plus a little globe and and miniature computer of some sort on my coffin. Just to reflect my interests, who cares if it happens, would be good though for memories & family lore to continue.

Advertisement