Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB - New Cards Can’t Be Added to Apple Wallet/Pay At Present

Options
  • 01-06-2024 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭

hi,

just putting this here as an FYI for anyone who might be having the same hassle as myself.

Got a new PTSB card about 2 weeks ago, and tried to add it to my phone, kept getting ‘invalid card error’. Tried another couple of times over the following days, same thing. Rang PTSB about a week ago, and they confirmed there’s some issues between themselves and Apple, and they hope it’ll be resolved soon, but couldn’t give much more info than that. Just said to try again in a few days.

Anyway, still not working, so said I’d put it up here, might save some other PTSB users going in circles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

I remember having a very similar errors with PTSB for Google Pay, same thing I had to make a couple of phone calls before they did something in the background to enable the debit card to be added

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

Thanks for the reply, but this is something different. They specifically said it's an issue between themselves and Apple, and that in this case, Android/Google Pay isn't affected.

Still not working as of today anyway, but i'll give it another week and call them again about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

just to update on this, after trying about once a week since my original post, it’s finally added to my Apple Pay/Wallet today!

Advertisement